- IAVI and the Public Health Agency of Canada Enter into License Agreement for Technology to Enable Lassa Fever Vaccine Development
- IAVI Mourns the Passing of Dr. Adel A. F. Mahmoud, Vaccine Champion and Public Health Visionary
- CEPI Partners with the International AIDS Vaccine Initiative to Advance Lassa Fever Vaccine Development
- IAVI Announces Renewed Support from the Danish Government
- IAVI Welcomes Distinguished New Members to its Board of Directors
IAVI is committed to ensuring that media professionals, advocates, supporters and researchers involved in ensuring the development of preventive HIV vaccine are equipped with accurate information about the efforts of IAVI and its partners. The Information Center contains a library of IAVI press releases, statements and publications and important news from our partners. It also stores select news articles and opinion pieces about IAVI and the HIV vaccine field. To receive IAVI news and publications, please subscribe here.