IAVI is committed to ensuring that media professionals, advocates, supporters and researchers involved in ensuring the development of preventive HIV vaccine are equipped with accurate information about the efforts of IAVI and its partners. The Information Center contains a library of IAVI press releases, statements and publications and important news from our partners. It also stores select news articles and opinion pieces about IAVI and the HIV vaccine field. To receive IAVI’s regular newsletters and publications, please visit the Subscription Center.
- Ending AIDS Will Require Innovation in HIV Prevention – Especially a Vaccine
- New HIV-Mimicking Particles That Trigger Immune Response Could Advance AIDS Vaccine Design
- Insights into the Development of Antibodies That Target a Large Portion of HIV Strains Could Advance Vaccine Design
- New Findings in Humans Provide Encouraging Foundation for Upcoming AIDS Vaccine Clinical Trial
- Two novel HIV vaccine platforms demonstrate immunogenicity and good safety profile in phase I clinical study