IAVI is committed to ensuring that media professionals, advocates, supporters and researchers involved in ensuring the development of preventive HIV vaccine are equipped with accurate information about the efforts of IAVI and its partners. The Information Center contains a library of IAVI press releases, statements and publications and important news from our partners. It also stores select news articles and opinion pieces about IAVI and the HIV vaccine field. To receive IAVI’s regular newsletters and publications, please visit the Subscription Center.
- IAVI and CureVac Partner to Accelerate Development and Testing of AIDS Vaccine Candidates
- IAVI Names Dr. Mark Feinberg New President and CEO
- IAVI Programs Help Strengthen East Africa’s Health Research Capacity
- AIDS Vaccine R&D Funding – Latest Data Shows Concerning Trends
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Joins Human Vaccines Project as First Scientific Hub