IAVI is committed to ensuring that media professionals, advocates, supporters and researchers involved in ensuring the development of preventive HIV vaccine are equipped with accurate information about the efforts of IAVI and its partners. The Information Center contains a library of IAVI press releases, statements and publications and important news from our partners. It also stores select news articles and opinion pieces about IAVI and the HIV vaccine field. To receive IAVI’s regular newsletters and publications, please visit the Subscription Center.
- IAVI WELCOMES PROMISING STUDY
- FAST-REPLICATING HIV STRAINS DRIVE INFLAMMATION AND DISEASE PROGRESSION
- IAVI RECEIVES GSK FUNDING FOR THE HUMAN VACCINES PROJECT TO ACCELERATE DEVELOPMENT OF VACCINES FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASES AND CANCER
- CREATING AN AFRICAN HIV CLINICAL RESEARCH AND PREVENTION TRIALS NETWORK
- GSK GLOBAL VACCINES CHAIRMAN MONCEF SLAOUI JOINS IAVI BOARD OF DIRECTORS