IAVI is committed to ensuring that media professionals, advocates, supporters and researchers involved in ensuring the development of preventive HIV vaccine are equipped with accurate information about the efforts of IAVI and its partners. The Information Center contains a library of IAVI press releases, statements and publications and important news from our partners. It also stores select news articles and opinion pieces about IAVI and the HIV vaccine field. To receive IAVI news and publications, please subscribe here.
LATEST NEWS FROM IAVI
- IAVI and Oxford University Initiate Africa-Europe Partnership to Develop an AIDS Vaccine
- IAVI Sponsors Phase I Clinical Trial of a Broadly Neutralizing HIV Antibody
- IAVI Awarded Grants to Expedite AIDS Vaccine Development
- New Vaccination Strategies Successfully Coach Immune System to Make Powerful HIV-Neutralizing Antibodies
- IAVI Awarded NIH Contract to Expedite AIDS Vaccine Development
MOST RECENT PUBLICATIONS